Seventh Week

Seven weeks down, 9 to go! This week, one of my friends from UWL came to visit me for her spring break! It has been a super busy but fun week. We first met in Dublin to start our trip. It was St. Patrick's Day weekend, so we got to see the greening of the city and everyone was dressed up in green. My favorite part of the weekend was definitely the tour of the Guinness Factory, but the St. Patrick's Day parade was really fun too because there were so many people dressed in all green. We then made our way to Sevilla for the week!

In Sevilla, we did a lot of walking around the city and exploring. I went up to las setas for the first time for the sunset, and it was beautiful! It was fun getting to do something different in Sevilla. Also, we went to the Plaza EspaƱa, Alcazar, and cathedral. I loved getting to do some touristy things in Sevilla for a couple days!

After Sevilla, we flew to Barcelona for the last part of our trip. We stayed in the Gothic Quarter, so we liked to walked around our neighborhood and look at the architecture. Of course we got to Park Guell and Sagrada Familia. I still think the Sagrada Familia is my favorite thing in Barcelona! It is so beautiful! This time, we also went to Carmel Bunkers, which had an amazing view of the city, a light show, and the beach. It was such a great week with Carlie, and it was so sad coming back to Sevilla without her!

This week I have exams at SAIIE, and then I go to Prague this weekend! Time has been flying by here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third Week!

First Week!!

Fifth Week!